Welcome to GRAPHISOFT Australia website (the Website), which is owned and operated by GRAPHISOFT Australia Pty Ltd A.C.N. 052 832 014 (we, us, our).
Use of website information
You may download, view, print and copy documents and graphics incorporated in these documents from the Site subject to the following: the Documents may be used solely for personal, informational, non-commercial purposes; the Documents may not be modified or altered in any way. Except where your use constitutes “fair use” under copyright law, you may not otherwise use, download, upload, copy, print, display, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit or distribute any information from this Web site in whole or in part without written authorisation from us.
Use of Forums
By “Forums” we mean discussion groups (ARCHICAD-Talk, GDLTalk, GRAPHISOFT Education Forum), job board, or messages to us, our Webmaster or employees. You agree not to email, post, publish or otherwise transmit through a Forum any content that is false or misleading; is offensive or obscene; is harassing or invades another’s privacy, or promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual; infringes on another’s rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights; constitutes unsolicited bulk email, i.e. spamming; or violates any applicable laws or regulations.
Information you send to us
We welcome your feedback on our products and services. To avoid dispute however, you agree any information that you send to us, including but not limited to all suggestions, ideas, concepts, messages, emails, samples, and all other Content or submissions shall be deemed, and shall remain, the property of us and you hereby assign all rights in the Submissions to us. If for any reason any rights in any Submissions are not assigned, you hereby grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, fully paid license to use the Submissions for any purpose whatsoever. You also hereby give your consent for us to use your name in connection with your Submissions, or for promotional purposes.
We cannot be responsible for any delays or interruptions to the Website. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to minimise delays and interruptions. However, we cannot warrant that the Website will be available at all times or at any given time. This includes access to our GRAPHISOFT Support Centre (support.graphisoft.com.au) which provides access to Tools, Objects, Tips and Tricks, Webinars, for our Select Service Agreement customers.
We may at any time and without notice to you, discontinue the Website in whole or in part. However, we cannot be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may result from our discontinuance of the Website.
In relation to the Website, you must not:
- use the Website for any activities or post or transmit via the Website, any information or materials which breach any laws or regulations, infringe a third party’s rights, or are contrary to any relevant standard or codes;
- use the Website to post or transmit any material which interferes with other users or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces, offends or restricts any person or which inhibits any user from using the Website or the Internet;
- use the Website to send unsolicited email messages;
- in any way tamper with, hinder or modify the Website;
- knowingly transmit any viruses or other disabling features to the Website or via the Website; or
- attempt any of the above acts or facilitate or assist another person to do any of the above acts.
The material on the Website, including the software, design, text, images and graphics comprised in the Website and the selection and layout of the Website are owned or under licence by us and protected by Australian and international laws.
Your use of the Website does not grant you a licence or act as a right of use of any of the trade marks or logos, whether registered or unregistered, that are displayed on the Website without the express written permission of the trade mark owner.
We own the copyright, which subsists in all creative and literary works that are displayed on, or accessed via, the Website.
You may view the Website and its contents using your web browser. In visiting the Website, you may make a temporary copy of the Website by means of the usual operation of your web browser only.
You must not:
- reproduce or use any of the material on the Website for commercial purposes, including sale;
- in any way modify the material on the Website; or
- cause any of the material on the Website to be framed or embedded in another website.
In summary, you must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute the content of the Website in any way except as expressly provided for by us or expressly authorised in writing by us.
In the event that you do any of the above acts, we will not hesitate to enforce our intellectual property rights against you.
Third Party Links
The Website may contain hyperlinks and other pointers to websites operated by third parties (Linked Websites). We do not control Linked Websites and are therefore not responsible for the content of any Linked Website or any hyperlink contained in a Linked Website. We provide the hyperlinks for your convenience only and do not indicate, expressly or implicitly, any endorsement, sponsorship or approval by us of a Linked Website or the products or services offered at Linked Websites. You visit Linked Websites entirely at your own risk.
We do not provide any warranty or take any responsibility for any aspect of Linked Websites or their content. You should make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of goods and/or services offered to you via a Linked Website.
By using the Website, you agree to indemnify us from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses (whether in tort or in contract including and without limitation, negligence) arising out of or in any way connected to the use of the Website by you.
Some legislation such as the Australian Consumer and Competition Act 2010 (Cth) and other similar consumer protection laws and regulations in other countries may confer you with rights and remedies relating to the provision of goods or services to you by us via the Website which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (your “Statutory Rights”). We exclude all conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute except for your Statutory Rights.
Except for your Statutory Rights and with respect to the Website:
- all material on the Website is provided to you without warranties of any kind, either express or implied;
- we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind including but not limited to warranties of acceptable quality and fitness for a particular purpose;
- we do not warrant that the functions contained in any material on the Website or your access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that any defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server which stores and transmits material to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components; and
- we do not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the Website including its correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise.
To the extent permitted by law, including but not limited to any act or omission on your part, we will not be liable for any loss, damage, costs or expense whether direct, indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential, including loss of profits, suffered by you or claims made against you which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the Website.
You expressly acknowledge that we do not exert control over users of the Internet and we are not liable for damage suffered by you, either directly or indirectly, as a result of your access to the Website.
Limitation of liability
In the case of services supplied or offered by us:
- the resupply of the services; or
- the payment of the cost of having the services resupplied.
In the case of goods supplied or offered by us:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of such goods;
- the payment of the costs of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods; or
the payment of the costs of having the goods repaired.
We do not make any claims that the information is appropriate or may be downloaded in all areas, countries or jurisdictions. Access to the information contained in the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
GRAPHISOFT, ARCHICAD, and ArchiFM are registered trademarks of GRAPHISOFT SE. All rights reserved worldwide.
Unless otherwise specified, the following notice applies to all contents of this Site:
Copyright © 2011 GRAPHISOFT SE. GRAPHISOFT Park 1, H-1031 Budapest, Hungary. All rights reserved worldwide.